And so it begins.....
1:51 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
So, I finally got a part time job! I interviewed a couple weeks ago for a position at the Hampton Inn in Fishers, IN and I just got a call back about it....YAY! It isn't perfect by any means, but it will definitely do the job. I'll be doing some front desk shifts in the evenings and a Saturday morning shift at the "breakfast bar". Hopefully I like it. I'm planning on moving into an apartment in June or July...hopefully I'll have some money saved up by then! The place that I'm currently looking at is called Deer Chase Apts. They are on the second phase of building and I am hoping to get one of their new apartments. If you'd like to check them out, click here. They are a little more than I wanted to spend, but I looked at SO many apartments...and this one is the best one that I found.





3 comments:
Oh my word, the excitement hit me somewhere between the dentist office and home...YOU'LL BE HERE THIS WEEKEND! Dude, is Bethlehem ready for us? Haha - is Mark ready for us? He has the deer skulls set up and we're not allowed to remove them until we ask you what you think! Welcome to my world!
very nice....thank mark for me :) No, I'm sure I'll be fine as long as I keep all the lights off so I can't see poor little bambi's blank eye sockets staring at me.......
I'm really only interested in one thing when I look at a blog, and you don't seem to have it......there's nothing like having a picture of JOEY to top it all off. Too bad you don't have one.
Post a Comment