Great Cause...Good Times

3:46 PM Edit This 3 Comments »





Yeah, I'll be there....will you? My mom works for the Central Indiana Crisis Pregnancy Centers, so I'm pretty excited about going to support such a great organization (not to mention the good music, food, and speakers). Singer John David Webster will be there along with Michael Reagan (son of Pres. Reagan) and actress Jennifer O'Neill as speakers. Should be fun. Tickets are only $45 dollars and that goes towards saving the lives of the unborn children all over Indiana. If you live within two hours of Indy, you ought to check it out. Can't beat it....be there or be square. :0)
http://www.cicpc.org/index.php

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Hmmm....I'm in the mood to hear some funny quotes.... Have you heard anything from, say, Kory lately that might be of interest to the world....?

Sarah said...

Ah yes, well I don't cater to YOUR needs! AND I don't make fun of the misfortunes of others for my own entertainment....you should be ashamed ;)

Jodi said...

OH COME ON. Okay, here's what he said.... :p

I cater to my own needs... entertainment at ANY expense.