A Dream Come True - they're BACK!

10:56 PM Edit This 6 Comments »

Seriously - what woman in her 20's doesn't remember the words to Hangin' Tough?? I literally missed this concert in NYC by 5 days - BOO.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

More mature - but still good looking. Who are the members of the band now?

TC said...

I'm going to see them next Wednesday :)

You need to update!!!!!!!

TC said...

Oh yeah, and not to plug my own blog, BUT I just thought I'd let you know there are some new Crater pics up from my trip :) Not that the lake has changed, because it hasn't. It's still gorgeous. There is one pic of Rim Dorm though, and it's in even worse shape than before. Shocking I know ;-)

Anonymous said...

UPDATE THIS BLOG OR WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I actually have a great idea - give me all of your information and I'll update this site for you with fun and exciting news. Then everyone can guess if it's really happening in your life or it's just me posting randomness! Do you love that idea or what?

TC said...

Um... update?