Home Sweet Home
7:56 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
Well, after a great 3.5 days in Pennsylvania, I am back home. I had a great time hanging out with my best friend and her husband. I hadn't been able to see them since their wedding in 2003 because usually they were busy or I was out traveling to the national parks. The weekend consisted of lots of good food, walking downtown, sleeping-in a little, and last but certainly not least....snowtubing! Shannon and Mark took their youth group tubing Sunday and I was able to tag along for the fun....and fun it was! I was apprehensive, but we made some great memories. It was a 10 hour drive home today so I'm ready to go relax in front of the TV. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
PS: For those of you who are new the Blogs just wanted to let you know that you can leave comments by clicking on the "comments" associated with each post. Please feel free to make comments so I know I've actually got some people reading this! :)
PS: For those of you who are new the Blogs just wanted to let you know that you can leave comments by clicking on the "comments" associated with each post. Please feel free to make comments so I know I've actually got some people reading this! :)





6 comments:
Hey Sarah,
Sounds like you had a fun trip visiting Shannon. I'm glad you're back safe! Love your blog. :)
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrry! we can't handle Carla without you!!! She's a wild woman...
Carla, a wild woman? I never would've guessed ;)
Hey God Squad! I finally took the time to check out your blog and I must say... you REALLY are bored at work! ;) j/k It's awesome to find yet another way to keep in touch... we should try getting together one of these years! Ciao bella! Love, Amanda
thanks for the instructions on how to leave comments. my walnut-sized caveman brain has trouble understanding this magic screen and the words that appear!! welcome to the blogosphere. i look forward to reading what's happening with you. you can also check me out at www.idesofmarch.blog.com
(i think you can click on my name at the top of the comment)
later
cousin andy
Hi Sarah! I read your blog! I'm excited that you have one now! That's so awesome that you got to hang out with Shannon- I'm jealous! I'm sure you made some hilarious memories! :)
Post a Comment