By Popular Demand....

11:10 AM Edit This 8 Comments »

Yes, this photo is real. I got so many requests for it, that I thought I'd just post it in here. Matt LeBlanc was on a motorcycle trip with some of his buddies and PR guy when they decided to stop for the night. Boy was I surprised when I looked up and this was the next guest in line wanting to get a room! We were able to get him and his buddies in a couple rooms for the night. Fun times at Crater Lake Lodge :o)

8 comments:

Jodi said...

JOEY! It's about time, Sarah. Geeeeeeeeeez. Took you long enough to share the love.

Anonymous said...

....so he told you he was Matt LeBlanc and you reaaalllllyyyy believed him huh .......?

just kidding.......

Sarah said...

It was him I SWEAR!!!! :) Good to see you're on here visiting. Looking forward to Brown County with Aunt Sabrena and Audra!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Could be have taken a worse photo?!?!?! Yes, he looks like he was getting high all night and I look like I didn't sleep more than four hours and you look like you got up early to make sure you were there when he checked out...

Sarah said...

I know...we don't look so hot. I'm hoping that everyone will be so excited about seeing him that they won't pay any attention to us......

Anonymous said...

Well, we all had reason to not look so hot I guess, as my last message states. ;) Oh well, this is true... my sister-in-law has the frame photo with his autograph up... not sure where MY autograph is now that I think about it...

Sarah said...

Yeah, I'm not sure where mine is either. I know I have it somewhere safe, but too bad I don't know where that is.

Anonymous said...

I'm quite sure that "joey's" life has never been the same.