Yes, Virginia, Sarah does exist
2:13 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I'm back from the land of Holynext! Last week was consumed with planning and participating in a retreat we put together called Holynext (www.holynext.com). The retreat was awesome and all the people that came seemed to really enjoy it. I am now back to my normal work schedule and have some spare time to do a little blogging again. Sorry about my negligence, but work comes first! All is well in my world. I'm still working both jobs (headquarters 8-4:30pm M-F, Hampton Inn 5-9pm T&W) and saving money for furniture for an apartment. My current project is to find a home church to go to. My parents are at Cicero Christian Church which is a great church, but since I'm a Pastor's Kid, I've always gone to their church. I thought it might be good for me to branch out a little and see the different churches in the Noblesville. I've started looking seriously at one named White River Christian Church and so far I like it. They have three services every Sunday (I like the 8:15 and 9:45 services), the pastor is a good speaker, and worship is great. Time will tell, but for now I'll be going there. If you want to check it out for kicks, the website is www.wrcc.org.





2 comments:
welcome back!
Glad you're enjoying the church! Hang in there...you'll find a place to call home, eventually. Love ya!
Post a Comment