Walking For Dreams

3:01 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Those of you that have talked with me since I've returned to Indiana know that I'm involved with the Agape Therapeutic Riding Center as a volunteer. I really enjoy helping out the people that ride there. If you want to check it out, go to the link under the My Stuff section. My reason for this post is to let you all know that on May 21 I will be participating in the 5K Walking for Dreams fundraiser. The purpose is to help Agape raise money for families that can't afford the expenses involved in taking lessons and the goal is to raise at least $100 dollars. I need help, though. If any of you feel that you would like to donate (any amount helps), please go Here and enter your info. with my name as the individual walker. I would really appreciate it, but please don't feel pressured to do this! I'm just try to help them out. Thanks!

0 comments: