Great Concert!

12:35 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Most of you probably haven't heard of Marc Broussard....or maybe none of you have. He is by far my favorite singer and last week I had the opportunity to go see him in concert here in Indy. It was AMAZING. Michelle (from work) and I went as a special treat and were not disappointed. It was held at a venue called the Music Mill with standing room only (barely even that!). Here are some pics of the man himself entertaining the crowd. Marc's popularity continues to grow each year so look to hear him on your local radio station in the future. If you want to hear some of his music, check out his site at www.marcbroussard.com. His biggest hit is called "Home" and you might have heard it on a Saturn car commercial (I think) at some point. Oh, a guy named Jon McLaughlin opened for him and he was GREAT. Looking forward to adding his CD to my collection in the near future. I believe the type of music he plays is called Piano Rock or something like that. He's from Anderson, IN and went to Anderson U. He has great music and I think he tends to weave his Faith into his lyrics... check him out, too! www.jonmclaughlinmusic.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great concert! Thanks for putting up with me.