20 things you may or may not know about me.....

9:54 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
1. I love the Midwest (home), but the Northwest is where my heart is.
2. I can never have enough candles.
3. My favorite singer is Marc Broussard (Chris Rice would have to be second favorite).
4. I'm a movie fanatic thus I LOVE my Netflix subscription.
5. I'm a homebody....I prefer to sit at home, make brownies and watch a movie with someone I love rather than spending a night out on the town.
6. I'm a picky eater, but I'm working on branching out (right Mom?).
7. I'm hate swimming in natural bodies of water ie: lakes, ponds or the ocean. Too many underwater creatures for my liking.
8. I've had a total of 15 jobs in my 25yrs. of life.
9. Favorite calming activity: Painting (not artistic painting.....walls of the house painting!)
10. I love finding little-known places (resturants, places in nature, etc) to enjoy and share with others.
11. I can't WAIT for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest to come out!
12. Two places that I want to visit before I die: Italy and New Zealand
13. I'm currently reading through the Bible in one year....so far I'm right on track
14. I drink 640z of water a day (most days!).
15. Favorite desserts: Mom's Lemon Bars, Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake and anything chocolate.
16. I would rather camp out in nature with my tent and sleeping bag than go stay at a hotel.
17. I love Animal Planet!
18. Olive Garden, Don Pablo's and Quizno's are three of my favorite places to eat.
19. I am still looking for a church, but have been enjoying Bridgeway Community Church.
20. Favorite candy bar: Reese's Fast Break (3 Musketeers when I'm feeling like low fat;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You 20 things are not that bad ;)

Kind regards from The Netherlands!