The newest potentials..... Silver car is the Toyota Matrix, Orange is the Dodge Caliber and Red is the Nissan Sentra. I am leaning towards the Sentra (it has great options and has been re-modeled for 2007).
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maybe when you buy your cute new car - whatever it may be - you can drive it up to Wisconsin to visit me! Oh goodness, okay, really didn't mean to leave a really bad rhyme on your comments page, my only excuse is that I'm really disoriented after waking up from an unexpected nap... I'm going to stop writing now and revisit at a later time. :)
1 comments:
Maybe when you buy your cute new car - whatever it may be - you can drive it up to Wisconsin to visit me! Oh goodness, okay, really didn't mean to leave a really bad rhyme on your comments page, my only excuse is that I'm really disoriented after waking up from an unexpected nap... I'm going to stop writing now and revisit at a later time. :)
Post a Comment