12:21 PM
Edit This
Quick update (not much new, sorry) on my life. I'm still working my two jobs (averaging about 56 hours a week) and bringing in money slowly but surely. Hey, I'm not in the red anymore....knock on wood! I've decided I will be looking more seriously into getting a different car when finances start to become a little more stable (November or so). My apartment is quickly becoming a reality as I prepare to fork out that monthly payment starting late August. Also, furniture has started surfacing because I have such caring and thoughtful friends and family members :0) So, thanks to the great people in my life (and of course God had a little hand in it since he put those people there!), I'm starting to get on track. I will be volunteering at the Hamilton County Humane Society (www.hamiltonhumane.com) in a couple of weeks and am looking forward to trying out something new. So, life goes on in the sleepy state of Indiana.
2 comments:
Hey, do me a favor and get a life so I have something to read about down here! :)
We love you God Squad. :)
Post a Comment