Update on my future home
1:29 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
If you remember, I had a post about an apartment I was looking into called Deer Chase. Well, I've taken the next official step and paid the deposit for one of their brand new apartments. It will be done in August and I'll probably be moving during the last weekend in August. Thanks to Jodi, I have a new bed for my room! I'll be looking for nice, gently-used furniture to fill up my place so if you see anything, let me know. I hope to be purchasing a vehicle soon after moving so if you see me outside of Walmart begging for money, you'll understand.PS: If you're bored, check out the two new links I put under my Fun(ny) Links section. Also, at the bottom of this page, you can click on the map stats icon and see where people are located that are checking out my blog each day. Kinda cool to see.....





3 comments:
I've heard bean-bags and card tables are pretty cheap. Pretty comfy, too, especially when you find ways to combine them. And they leave more floor space, providing opportunity for a wide variety of delightful activities, such as slumber parties, wrestling matches, model trains, and kiddie pools. Think about it, the possibilities are endless. Don't limit yourself with a conventional desire for this so-called "furniture." You've got a limited amount of floor space...make the most of it.
Not sure I want to resort to bean bag chairs and card tables just yet.....we'll see how finances go. I think I'll have way too much room to go that route since the apartment is 2 br 2 bath. I may have to slowly build up to a full apartment over the course of a year. Maybe I could go for that kiddie pool idea, though.
Sweet dreams! Glad I could contribute to your collection! :)
Post a Comment