They just don't make 'em like they used to
3:16 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
One of the things that gives me great joy is looking up cartoons and TV shows from the 80s. I love seeing the stuff that I've almost forgotten about (ie: Snorks or Wuzzles) or the stuff that I HAVE (possibly on purpose)forgotten about (ie: Zoobilee Zoo). Yesterday while I was hard at work, I happened to stumble on a website called Retro Junk. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Not only does this site have info. about my fav. shows and cartoons, it has the actual intros to the shows to watch.......25 pages worth! Every TV show you can think of it on there. It popped me right back to the 80s. There I was riding on my Mom's ottoman like it was my trusty steed, Swift Wind, and I was She-Ra herself defending the Crystal Castle. Feel like a ride back in time? Check it out. You won't be disappointed. There is so much information on this website, I can't even begin to tell you about it all. They have 70-90s info so even if you're not partial to the 80s like I am you'll enjoy it. Give yourself plenty of time for you trip down memory lane!





1 comments:
How can anything compare to the 80s?!?!
Hard at work, huh? :) I've been there too.
Post a Comment