One of my favorite fall activities

4:03 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
These are pics of our family hay ride(It's actually straw)/get together a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, it was dark by the time we did the hay ride, so I didn't get any pics of it. I hadn't been on one in so long that I was really looking forward to it. I wasn't dissappointed :) We had food galore and quite a few family members showed up. What a blast! Even though it had been a few years since we'd pulled a hay ride together, I hope we can keep doing this every year. Oh, and we decided to try out the biscuit on a stick with a hotdog. Sort of a pig in a blanket type thing. Didn't work that well, but it was edible!

4 comments:

TC said...

Looks like it was fun! :)

Jeremy said...

I can smell the fire from here...snifff... delightful.

TC said...

You still blogging with us?

Sarah said...

I have to say that nothing much is going on in my life....sorry :( I'm not good at taking normal, everyday life and making it exciting enough to post about.