Today's Gripe
4:02 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
I LOVE to shop on the Internet for good buys and clearanced items. The sites I frequent: Amazon.com, Zappos.com and Overstock.com. Over the last few years I have been able to find some great buys that way including a pair of Dr. Martens for 25 bucks and a Bulova watch for under $100. My latest purchase was three pairs of Cobian sandals for 9 dollars and some odd cents. YESSSSSSSSSSssssssssssss (said Napoleon-style). I have one other pair of these and they are SUPER comfy. So, I purchased them in my typical shoe size (7) and waited in great anticipation for their arrival. Much to my dismay, they arrived and don't fit. BOO. Okay, I'll just return them, right? NOPE. I could, but when you add in the shipping back to the company (Overstock) and the re-stocking fee, it totals what I paid for the sandals almost exactly. Not happening. So after hashing it out with their online chat customer service and getting nowhere, I'm stuck with sandals that don't fit and I can't do anything about it. Oh well, guess when you're bargain shopping you have to anticipate a let down every now and again. Thankfully, my buddy Michelle has a use for the sandals so they won't go to Goodwill after all. :) Okay, I feel a little better. Thanks for listening. Stay tuned for more silly, whiney gripes in the future.





6 comments:
She's alive! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :)
Sorry your sandals didn't fit chica, but it's good to see you're still out there!
SarahB-
So i am horrible at staying in touch, but Lee and I just got a blog, and so now now we can maintain contact on a more frequent basis! I just found yours in an old email account of mine, and so put my name on your list of friends, and I'll do the same and we can chat via this! woo hoo.
Merry Christmas friend.
Mark & Shannon -
As an fyi, I had that happen to me last year too. I complained, they refunded my money and sent me coupons for half off the same thing I ordered last year this year. Not every company does it, but it's worth a shot!
Glad that someone is getting some bargins online!
Hope to talk with you soon.
Come on down Shan! You're always welcome :) Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Promise to post sometime in the near future.
Looky here!
Some changes to Berggie's Place! :)
Post a Comment