New friends

11:06 AM Edit This 2 Comments »


I know, it's been a month since I last posted. But check out my new friends! Meet Tilly and Fiona. Tilly is the one on the left and Fiona is, of course, on the right. They were birthday presents that I recieved last week and I must say a fun new addition to the apartment. At least there is something alive in there besides me and the occasional windowsill mold. No boyfriend, no pet...but these will suffice for now! My only worry is that in an attempt to keep my heating bill down, I may kill them. I'll keep you updated on their success. Hey, at least I haven't become a cat lady (YET).

2 comments:

TC said...

Hey, what's wrong with cats missy? ;)

Congrats on the new friends!

Lee and Becca said...

Sarah-
I found in an attempt to keep plants alive while keeping the heat down, that their best chance at survival is being near a heating vent! that way when my heat does come on, they get a little taste o' the tropics and have seemed to handle my cost effectiveness rather well.
-b-