Oh how quickly life changes!
7:47 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Finally! I have a computer AND a camera so I can start posting a little more religiously. I hope the last couple months have treated everyone well. My main update: As I mentioned in my last post, I was laid off from my job mid-January. Two weeks later I had an interview with my "dream company". I'm now through the first week of training at my new job and so far, so good. I will be working with a lot of people my age and will be making better money than I was previously. Right now I'm watching the NCAA Tourney on TV and enjoying my new laptop computer. I feel like a whole person again! I don't know how many of you are still reading my blog seeing as how I've neglected it for so long, but for those of you that have stuck it out....thanks! One other new happening: My little nephew should be born in about 4 months and we're eagerly awaiting his entrance into the world. If you want to see his ultrasound pics, check out my brother's blog. I'm gonna spoil that kid so bad. :) Well, I'm signing off for now. Hope your favorite NCAA teams are doing well. GO PURDUE!





1 comments:
Yay!
It's good to see you around again!
We need to catch up: I want to hear about the new job!
I'm totally pulling for Purdue today, fyi: I mean, my main concern is obviously the Badgers, but I'd love to see Purdue upset Florida. :)
And there is nothing better than having nephews to spoil. :-)
Post a Comment