For those who haven't given up on me.....

10:36 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
Finally, I have some pictures of the kitties at the Pet Smart where I volunteer. I captured these cute pics with my new phone tonight. I'm not sure how in the world I've kept from taking one (or more) home already. All is well in my life. I'm well into my new job now and am starting to finally feel like I have some clue of what I do there. I've already got some interesting stories from talking with people on the phone all day long....quite entertaining. Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the summertime! Adios for now.....

5 comments:

TC said...

Oh! Oh! Oh!

I want one! Or all of them!

Oh! :)

When do you get to be an auntie????

Anonymous said...

Your new post made my day. Haha, having 4 weeks "off" is driving me crazy and it must be doing something to me if a new blog post is a highlight in my day! Our big move happens in just 2 weeks! I miss you my friend!

Sarah said...

Little Nathanael will be coming around July 12th....his birth is much anticipated :) Can't wait to spoil the little fella!

TC said...

Awwww, yay!

Congrats! That's SO exciting! I'm so demanding photos :) Maybe your blog can become an auntie blog like mine ;)

Crystal just spent the weekend in Oregon... says Crater is CRAZY different!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say "hey" since it's been FOREVER! And I hear your nephew has arrived - congrats! :)