My life in a nutshell

7:47 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
Bet you thought I forgot about you, eh? Nope, just don't have too much going on in my life right now. Besides OUTRAGEOUS car repairs, work, and my normal weekly activities life has been busy but bland. Guess I shouldn't complain about a lack of excitement, though. Some people would give anything to have a "boring" life. :) Weather in Indiana has been pretty typical....cold and rainy Sunday and Monday, warmer and overcast today (69 degrees) and sunny tomorrow (79)! Snow over the weekend perhaps??? It's great to be back in Indiana where the trees blossom, grass actually grows and spring is normal. I spent the last two springs at Crater Lake where it snows until JUNE. Sorry about the lack of posts.....I'll try to invent some excitement in my life over the next few days so that I have more to tell! Please comment on my posts so that I know you're reading this. If you don't comment, I'll never know you visit my site. Tell me how things are going with your life!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Sarah,
I read! Weather here has been warm and sunny here in Seattle! Shoulda stayed out west... ;)

Anonymous said...

God Squad - Okay, so it snowed until end of June, but seriously! Have you forgotten what the wildflowers were like at both parks?!?! Only you would think Indiana was more gorgeous than a Naitonal Park! ;) hehe Come visit me in Wisconsin and see if you can say the same thing! I miss you! It's been soooooooo long!

Sarah said...

Oh look, I DO have friends that read my sad little blog! Thanks ladies :)

Shan: I hope you get to come visit this summer! Maybe you'll get to see my new apartment if you come late enough.

Amanda: Crater didn't have too much in the way of flowers did it? I got SO tired of evergreens...it was the only source of green up there!

Laura:I hear ya! I'm sure I'll take many vacations out there over the course of my life :)

Anonymous said...

Well not up by the lodge, no, but Godfrey Glen? Annie Creekie? Wildflower trail? Gorgeous!!! Maybe I'm just an NP junkie... ;)

Jodi said...

Awwww...I missed looking at that face... Cheer up, Charlie! Do I need to sing???