Blufr.com
2:03 PM Edit This 7 Comments »
Check out the new addition to my blog! On the right side of the screen, you'll see a random statement pop up with a "way" or "no way" button to click on. The point is to determine if you think it is true or false.....try it out. Everytime the screen is refreshed, a new statement pops up. It kept me entertained for quite a while :)





7 comments:
Addictive I tell ya!
I'm three for three though so far...
God Squad, I've gotta tella ya, I'm not so sure I like this thing anymore...
I totally understand. Every now that then it makes me feel real smart, but for the most part I feel like a giant idiot. Who knew carrots were originally purple??
How was moving?!?!?!
I've decided that maybe if I start a rumor on Sarah's blog that she'll start um, blogging again.
So... how about Sarah's got a hot new boyfriend and that's why she's not posting? Will that do the trick? :)
booooo...that's a cheap, dirty trick
Notice that she didn't deny it?!?! Huh? Huh? I see she didn't deny it! :)
And I owe you a few cheap, dirty tricks for that night at Crater, where YOU used a few cheap, dirty tricks to keep me clean. :P
*sigh* God Squad, my human chastity belt.
Post a Comment