Walk for Life
11:13 AM Edit This 6 Comments »
My next adventure, the Walk for Life with the Central Indiana Crisis Pregnancy Center. Most of you that know me probably know that my Mom works for the CICPC, so it wasn't hard to understand how important their ministry is to the Indianapolis area. I'm excited to do my part to help them out financially and support them in any way possible (I'm also volunteering to help at the Walk thanks to Mom!). I've started a walk team (there are four of us so far) and our goal, though it may be lofty, is $1500. My personal goal is $500...enough to run one of the centers for a week! If you feel led, and can afford it, would you consider helping me reach my goal?? No pressure, I just know that some people prefer to support these things financially rather than in other ways. If you'd like to help us out, click here. It takes 2 minutes and you can charge it directly to your CC if you'd like!
PS: Pics of the apartment to come soon!





6 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're back! You're back! We've (I've) missed you! :) :) :) :)
Welcome back to blogsphere!
I must say that work as been a bizzarely busy lately and that is the only place that I have internet access ;P Man I need a digital camera. That way I can post pics of my new place!
Brooke (friend from college) had an apartment-warming party for me last weekend...fun times. Michelle was gracious enough to bring her camera along to the event, so I'll get pics up ASAP, promise!
Walk for Life update: Getting closer to the goal, but haven't reached it yet.
Pics? Where?!? Waiting, and waiting, and waiting...
They're coming....Michelle has one more step to the picture retrieval.
That would be to send them to her. :)
Post a Comment