My new digs

10:51 AM Edit This 7 Comments »
Okay everyone...here ya go. After fighting with stupid Blogger for half of the morning, this is the best I can get you. These are some of the pics from my new apartment. You can get a basic idea, but really need to stop by sometime to see it. It is brand new two bedroom, two bath apartment. I have a washer/dryer (it came with the apartment), dishwasher, and just about everything a single gal could ever want! We (Mom, Dad and I) painted my master bathroom a light blue, an accent wall in the master bedroom sage, and one of the walls in the living room is a nice red color (officially called Cherry Cobbler). The apartment was already painted a surprisingly pleasant tan color, so that is what the rest of it looks like. The spare bedroom has hardly been touched, but I've been slowly adding to my decorating in the rest of the rooms. Jeremy - you'll see lots of the things that I mentioned in the card!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Cute place! It looks very cozy and home-like. You should fly out to Seattle and be our decorator :)

Sarah said...

Thanks. Cozy was my main goal :)When I can afford it, I'm going to get nice a nice comfy couch, too. I'd love to fly out there some day, but don't know about the decorator idea ;)

TC said...

Someone else fights with blogger?!?! Good to know it's not just me!

Holy big! Wow... I'm super amazed that you have a place with that much! :) You're WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY far ahead of me on the apartment stage! It's really cute.

Sarah said...

I swear...it took me all stinking day to get this post up and it still didn't turn out how I wanted it to. Don't know what the problem is (I KNOW it isn't me!). I love all the space in my apartment...I'm definitely spoiled. You'll have to come stay sometime and see what it in real life!

Jeremy said...

Looks great! Two questions for you:

1) Who's the guy
2) Where's the TV?

Great job on the apartment. You made your cash go far!

Sarah said...

1) If you mean the one in the pic, that is Ben, a friend's husband. These pics were taken during my open house. You can see Alyssa in the background, too. 2) Unfortunately, we didn't get the TV in the pics. It is on the opposite side of the living room as the futon. You'll have to see it when you come for Xmas. Blogger wouldn't let me put any more pics on. I had more of the bedroom and spare room, but blogger is my enemy.

TC said...

Blogger is everyone's enemy I think. Boo to blogger.

I still can't believe you found an apartment that would let you paint!

I agree with J&J: you made money go far! Want to be my consultant?!